“Because the Bible Tells Me So”
Yes, read your Bible Leviticus 21. Pastors must keep out people whom God has called abominations. In the O.T, God spoke clearly he did not want the following abominations in his sanctuary – so “Christian” shop owners, bakeries, florists and wedding planners – do NOT and I repeat DO NOT serve homosexuals (Lev.14)
The Christian War Against Abominations!
The Bible teaches that homosexuals are abominations – do not let them into your homes or churches. Go after them with the Bible raised as you do when you go after homosexuals….put pictures up….go to testicular cancer wards…
God will not be mocked…read Leviticus 21 for more people that are abominations – God does not lie!
Here they are: the blind, the lame, dwarfs, people with poor eye sight, men with injured penises (check out war veterans’ hospitals) and men without testicles (check out testicular cancer wards) –
look for flat noses – and blemishes. (Leviticus 21).
Do not let the above people into your homes or churches. Go after them with the Bible raised as you do when you go after homosexuals….put pictures up….go to testicular cancer wards, men without testicles are abominations!
Stoning is Out – Shunning and Humiliating is IN
Shun these people – God is watching – God will punish you if you do not obey…into that lake of fire. Remember homosexuals and these people are abominations.
CHRISTIAN WARRIORS – YOUR WORK IS NOT DONE. God spoke to me from my local mountain -and I should trim those bushes because they go on fire with lightning storms! I digress.
God told me that his son, Jesus, clearly ranked the abominations. They are in the Fifth Gospel of Holy Interpretation that are hidden within the Four regular Gospels.
The first abomination and the worse (according to Jesus) is homosexuality (Look, I can’t give you a Biblical reference, but every evangelical Christian KNOWS this to be true!
Then comes all those dwarfs, blind people, etc in Leviticus 21. They are second on the abomination list.
But Christians there are still abominations that come in third place (according to Jesus).
And these “living” “breathing” “looking quite normal” ABOMINATIONS are in your home, your extended family, your church, your workplace and they gravitate towards political office. Your pastor might be exhibiting one of them – watch him or her carefully – then get to work!
First get the homosexuals, then the dwarfs and that bunch (Lev. 211) and then go after any person exhibiting the following abominational traits:
– Like the faithful Nazi youth, turn on your family; the world needs MORALS and BIBLICAL TRUTHS:
- Robbery (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
- Murder (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
- Adultery (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
- Oppression of others, particularly the poor or vulnerable (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
- Violence (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
- Breaking vows (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
- Lending with interest to a brother (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
- Lying with a menstruous woman (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
- Hardness of heart (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
Injustice (Ezek. 18: 6-13)
- Wearing clothes of the opposite sex (Dt.22:5)
- Bringing the hire of a harlot or sodomite into God’s house (Dt. 23:18)
- Re-marriage of former companions (Dt. 24:1-4)
Cheating others (Dt. 25:13-16)
- A false witness that speaks lies (Pro. 6:19)
- (I always dedicated this one to 1Bimbo. LOL)
- A lying tongue (Pro. 6:17; 12:22)
A sower of discord (Pro. 6:19)
Cheating (Mic. 6:10)