- 1 .Chewing gum while pealing onions will keep you from crying.
- 2. Each of the seven continents begins and ends with the same letter: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Australia, and Europe.
- 3.The most common terminology for a pregnant goldfish is Twit.
- 4.Squirrels have thumbs may be that’s why they can hang on to bird feeders.
- 5. A starfish has no brain but a complex nervous system.
- 6.Not just the fur of a tiger is striped but the skin is too and no two whisker patterns on a lion is the same.
- In cards the only king without a mustache is the king of hearts.
- You can’t hum if you squeeze your nose together so that it lets no air in or out.
- Charlie Chaplain once entered a Charlie Chaplain look a like contest and came in third.
10. Walt Disney was afraid of mice. Topolino is the Italian name for Mickey Mouse. Mickey was also the first animated animal to win an Oscar.
11. Less than 2% of the world can lick their elbow and not everyone can lick their chin.
12. Most people only take seven minutes to fall asleep.
13. You will not find penguins in the North Pole.
14. A cow can go upstairs but cannot go downstairs.
15. Most orange juice is yellow in colour and not orange.
16. A turtle can breath through its anus.
17. A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
19. Chocolate can kill dogs. It affects their nervous system.