- Was that a can opener?
- This looks like a good place to nap.
- If there is a God, how can he allow neutering.
- Why doesn’t the government do something about dogs?
- If it wasn’t for us cats, humans would never have invented: beds, chairs, pillows, sofas and window-sills in the sun.
THE REASON I LIVE ALONE..
There is no need to a human to live with when I have pets.
I have a dog that growls in the morning, a parrot that
YOUR CAT MAYBE FAT WHEN…..
- It is not safe to lift him or her without a spotter.
- She looked pregnant for the past three years, but has not produced a litter!
- Confused guests have mistaken her for a fur-covered bean bag chair.
- Waits until after the third bowl of food to get finicky.
- He only catches mice that enter his open mouth to get left over food in his teeth.
LETTERS FROM CATS TO GOD
When I get to heaven, will my spayed procedure be reversed and what kind of punishment do you plan for the vet who did it.
I need to keep up my exercises. Will there be curtains in heaven?
IT’S PART OF A CAT’S NATURE
-always to do what they want- when they want
-to rarely listen to you
-to be totally unpredictable
-to whine when they are not happy
-to want to be alone when you want to play
-to want to play when you want to be alone
-to leave hair everywhere
-to expect you to attend to their every need
-to want what you are eating