Whatever your age might be, these universal lessons are relatable to anyone who needs a little reminder of what’s important in life.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. You don’t have to win every argument.
5. Agree to disagree.
6. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
7. Save for retirement, starting with your first paycheck.
8. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
9. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present
10. .It’s OK to let others see you cry
11. If you don’t ask, you don’t get
13 Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.