- No matter how hard you try, you can’t wash a cat.
- You can’t hide your vegetables in a glass of milk.
- When you mom is mad at your dad, don’t let her wash your hair.4.
- Bed time can change when a parent gets mad.
- Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly (jello) to a tree.
- If you can remain calm with teenagers, then you don’t have all the facts.
- .Families are like fudge – some are sweet, others are nuts..
- . A great oak is just a nut that held its ground.
Great truths that seniors have learned:
2.Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get
3.You are getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster
There are four stages of life:
- You believe in Santa Claus.
- You don’t believe in Santa Claus.
- You are Santa Claus.
- You look or weigh as much as Santa Claus.