· Paula here. When you consider that this is the third blog on this subject matter, it seems that the media overlooks much of the good news.
These good happenings are from The Fanatical Fan Addict and someone’s personal opinions and likings – but they are great!
Harriet Tubman is going to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill.
· 200 strangers attended the funeral of a homeless WW2 veteran with no family
· A teen battling cancer married his sweetheart
· Bank firm pays for college tuition for the children of employees who died in the 9/11 attacks
· New medicine has been shown to increase melanoma survival rate to 40%
· Over 800 Boko Harem Hostages were rescued by Nigerian Army
· Toys R Us is Offering Quiet Shopping Hour for kids with autism this holiday season
· Volunteers made special tiny Halloween costumes for NICU babies
· A 4-year old befriends a lonely man and helped him heal after losing his wife
· Families grew (include LGBT families)
· People survived cancer
· People overcame depression
· Any kind of victory, even if it affects only one person, is a victory
· Now for the pop culture good news
· LEONARDO DICAPRIO WON AN OSCAR! EVERYONE READING THIS LIVED LONG ENOUGH TO SEE LEO FINALLY GET WHAT HE DESERVED
· There’s a new Harry Potter book
· And a movie
· Harry Potter has no plans on vanishing with time
· This sweet father gave candy to passengers on a flight so his little girl could trick or treat on Halloween
· LET ME TALK ABOUT ALL THE KICK ASS MOVIES WE GOT THIS YEAR OH MY GOD
· Kung Fu Panda 3, this franchise is still going strong despite that its about a panda played by Jack Black
· Jungle Book. The amazing remake none of us saw coming
· Finding Dory. I haven’t seen it yet but I’ve heard good things
· Kubo and the Two Strings. Haven’t seen that yet as well but its Laika so I know it’s a masterpiece
· Deadpool. The beautiful and super accurate R-rated marvel film
· Captain America: Civil War. the best marvel movie yet in my opinion I need more.
· Zootopia. It’s just a movie that tackled the issue of racism and not only game changed animated films but also made a billion dollars
· The Hamilton Mixtape is coming out. Which is a bunch of artists singing songs from the musical (Sia, Usher, Regina Spketor, etc.) I’m excited.