2. I intend to live forever… or die trying.
3. . “I’m sorry” and “I apologize” mean the same thing… except when you’re at a funeral.
4. We never knew he was drunk at work until one day he turned up sober.
.5.. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
6. At what age is it appropriate to tell my dog that he’s adopted?
7. Want to hear a pizza joke…. nah, it’s too cheesy.
8. You don’t want to hear my joke about a rope, oh, well I can skip it.
9. I used to be in a band, we were called ‘lost dog’. You probably saw our posters.
10. Escalators don’t break down… they just turn into stairs.
Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. I gave him a glass of water.
What if there were no hypothetical situations?