The End is Near
A young man was standing by the side of the road, holding a sign that read, “The End is Near.” A luxurious sports car came and stopped beside him. “Why can’t you religious nuts leave us alone?” Before the young man could talk, the driver took off in a cloud of dust. A few moments later the young man heard the screech of brakes and a deafening crash. He looked down at his sign and mumbled, “Maybe my sign should read – BRIDGE IS OUT!”
1. If you try to fail, and you succeed, which have you done?
2. If you wear an antennae to a wedding, would the reception be better?
3. If you were scared to death TWICE, would you be 3/4 dead or 100% dead?
4. If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell him that he has a right to remain silent?
5. If you ate pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry?
6. If you asked the librarian where the books on SELF HELP were, would he/she tell you or would that defeat the purpose?
7. If ATM stands for Automatic Teller Machine, why do we call it a ATM machine?
8. If PIN stands for Personal Identification Number, why do we call it a PIN number?