Confuscius was a man of wisdom, and if he lived today, I know that he would support the LGBTI community. I know this by stating, right now, one of his quotes: Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. As a lesbian, I know this to be true. Religious people should know that Jesus also made getting to Heaven simple – LOVE. (Love God, Love Neighbour, Love Self).
1. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
2. Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.
3. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential….. these are the KEYS that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
5. When it is obvious that goals cannot be reached – DON’T adjust the goals, but do adjust the action steps.
6. The greatest glory is NOT in never failing, but in rising EVERY time we fall.
7. It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things work.
8. Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance.
9. I walk with two people, each will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of one and intimate them, and the bad points of the other – and I will correct these in myself.