Serenity Against the Powerful Who Lie and Cheat
- We know the truth, not only by reason, but by the
heart (soul). Blaise Pascal.
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. We our thoughts, we make the world.
3. The is the wide world called earth. There is the smaller world we make by service to one another, non-judgment and loving. This world can expand if we sow these seeds.
4. Thoughts are energy and you can make or break your world by your thinking and ultimate actions.
5. Where there is peace and meditation there is neither anxiety nor doubt. St. Francis of Assissi
6. Circumstances and situations do COLOUR life, but yo have been given the mind to choose what the colour shall be. John Homer Miller
7. Live in a small shack and feel contentment or dwell in a huge mansion and be unhappy or desire more.
8. We must walk in balance on the earth -a foot in spirit and a foot in the physical. Lynn Andrews
9; Our minds can make a hell out of heaven or heaven ouf of hell.
10. I seem to be missing somethings today:
I can see, hear and talk
I can laugh, eat and walk.
My sleep was not interrupted by bombs,
I have food and a bed in a home.
I have access to education and to work.
I can attend any place of worship,
Family members won’t be removed
by secret police.
Tell me what it is that I am missing. (paula Key)